There's nothing more pleasant than simply turning on the tv, picking up your phone, clicking on Netflix and BOOM instant streaming! It's so much better than constantly hooking up our HDMI cable from the laptop to the tv. No more wire running! You can stream from your tablet even your laptop cable free! You can buy them at walmart or online for thirty to thirty five dollars! It is so worth it! They are a lot cooler looking now and have different colors!
Trying new products and reviewing them for different companys, comsumers and myself! I will have reviews posted not only for products but books, movies, food you name it I have or will try it and review it!
Monday, December 21, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD
First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...
-
Calling all gamers here's a remote that can be plugged into your laptop or desktop computer! It's perfect for online gaming if your ...
-
This is so awesome I love this controller! I am a big time gamer and I'd find myself getting frustrated trying to tap the little buttons...


No comments:
Post a Comment