Tuesday, October 22, 2019

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived within two to three business days. I've had my ups and downs with this product. 

PROS: extremely pigmented, cheap, easy to apply, easy to remove from skin, light smell
CONS: hard to remove from clothing as it's oil based, doesn't dry
The colors blend beautifully I used this product for a few months now for the ultimate test. I do however after applying each color go over that color with the same color powder or eyeshadow. This helps it to set and doesn't smudge as easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...