Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Fast Hair Straightener Anti Static Ceramic, Anti Scald, Detangling Hair Brush, Instant Magic Silk Straightening Styling Heating Massage, Zero Damage for All Hair Pink (Electronics)

Im loving this product! I was able to straighten my hair in less than thirty minutes! It normally takes fourtyfive minutes to an hour to straighten my hair. The way this brush straightener is designed gives a perfect,faster and more sufficient results. My first impression of this product was " wow nice packaging " Second impression was when I removed the product from its wrappings. The pink is a really nice touch, its a perfect light creamy pink, it was a excellent choice. I also love love LOVE the fact that you can adjust the temperature by five degrees with each click, whether your going up or down a degree. I also think it's very cool that its lowest temperature is eighty which is perfect for touch ups and you don't have to worry about damaging your hair. My all around around experience was amazing! It ran right through my hair without snagging or break-in it off. It gives a very nice smooth and shiny gorgeous finish. I love my results and this product!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...