Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Mens Causal Cotton Elastic Waist Jogging Pants (Apparel)

Great product my husband absolutely loves them. They fit his six foot tall body very very well. This company did a very nice job designing this product and taking in consideration every man's qualitys, height and weight. I'm so glad they added pockets and the draw string, men can't survive without pockets... Especially my husband. These are very comfortable, soft inside and has plenty of breathing room. He can still ninja and round house kick around house, BIG plus. Which means the company took into consideration being able to stretch, jog, or just lounge around. They arrived very well protected and look exactly as advertised. This product has a very wide variety of colors to choose from, which is awesome. I think this product is very well made and perfect for men. This product isn't to snug nor loss, its perfect! I chose a size large for my six foot tall 150 husband and they look great on him. I highly recommend this product! I received this product discounted for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...