Wednesday, March 9, 2016

PDP Afterglow AG 9 Wireless Headset for Xbox One

These are hands down the wireless headphones I've ever had the pleasure of using! You can chat with your team mates while online gaming. You can control how loud the gaming backgroud noise is and still have it playing regularly on your flat screen. It even has a bit of bass! The mout piececan be moved up or down which allows you o not have to speak directly into the mic. The sound is EPIC and glow is so wicked cool! Its universal! You can keep the light on or off and the mic detaches! The crazy thing is that you can move about the house and even further with this headset then with the Xbox remote. I highly recommend this product!


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...