Wednesday, March 9, 2016

: Goldenwide® Portable Rechargeable LED Desk Lamp with Clip and Touch Sensor Control, 3 Mode Adjustable Brightness

First let me start off by saying that I love this product and how extremely hard it is to impress me. When I received my product I automatically noticed that it was packaged very well, they made sure to secure the neck of the product. Keeping it secure from chances of being damaged. Its a very well made and thought out product. It has three different light setting each time I touched it. Its starts off dim to medium to very bright and lastly off. The neck of this product can bend and twist forwards, backwards and side to side. I walked around our house looking for places to clip it to, just to test out how thick of a surface it can clip to. I was able to clip it my side table, night stand, dresser and desk. All of these furniture items are half and an inch to an inch thick. Pretty cool, this product is so light weight it can be moved any where with NO hassle. Thats not even the best part! This product is bendable, has touch sensory, light weight but it also RECHARGEABLE and because of that fact plus its bendable capabilities it can be taken with you anywhere you go! It can stay charged up to eight hours on dim six on medium and three on high. I put it to the test and found that the product automatically starts to dim out when its time to recharge it.
This product does come with its own USB charging cord. You can charge it by hooking it up to your laptop or desktop computer, as well as plugging it into a wall charger. Its nice that very cool product can stand on its own with out being clipped, it has soft grips on the bottom so that you can sit on the top of your furniture. Exactly as shown in the display picture. This product has so many great attributes from its bendable neck to its clippy bottom. I'm so glad I got this product its the best desktop lamp I've ever used. It fits right in my hand and in my purse! This company took the time, thought it out and made an EPIC product that many will love as much as I do. I highly recommend this product! I received this product discounted for my honest review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...