Wednesday, March 9, 2016

: Manual Cast Iron Coffee Bean Grinder with Drawer

It's so beautiful just like as the picture shows it in the description provided. This product was absolutely ABSOLUTELY beautifully crafted! This company gave alot of awesome qualities with this product! One being the old fashioned look, which is what drew me to this product. I have a soft spot in my heart for old fashioned things. The look of this product overall is very classic and gives the feel of "what it use to be" way back when EVERYONE had to grind their own coffee beans. When I placed my hand upon the handle of this magnificent product I felt like a kid again! I was in kitchen saying"this is so cool!" I had a blast turning that handle and grinding my own coffee for the first time was an experience not soon to be forgotten. This company really made it fun and elegant. I really love how the front half of the cast iron opens like a door allowing you to put your beans inside for grinding, very nice touch. It does take a couple times of grinding coffee beans for one pot of coffee but if you want nice fresh ground coffee flavor its totally worth it. The coffee grounds fall into the drawer almost perfectly. It's such a neat product I absolutely adore this product and I think it would look good in any kitchen. You can hold this in your hand so when it comes to clean up its a stitch! The color scheme was a very nice choice, its like a cherry wood color. I can't wait to show my family this product.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...