Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Premium Elevated Rasp Style Stainless Steel Grater and Zester

Very very nice quality product! I absolutely love the look of the handle and the way it feels in my hand. I think the most wicked part besides the fact that it can zest with ease, is the grip on the handle. I tried to take a good picture of it to really show you how spectacular it is. I've never used one with a grip so when I used to zest the orange as shown in my pictures my hand didn't slip at all! It really gave me peace of mind because there's always a chance of slipping and having an accident. This company gets a standing ovation for adding such a tiny detail to allow better usage. It's a beautiful kitchen tool and very sharp. As ran the orange along it was so smooth and easy. I'm also super glad that it came with a plastic cover so prevent you from having any accidents when grabbing it out of a drawer or what have you. This product rocks, I love the look and the results. I highly recommend this product!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...