Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Microsoft licensed Energizer 2X Charging System for Xbox One

It's perfect! A device that allows you to charge two remotes at once! You don't have o charge two remotes, one remote can charge alone with no problem! When you go to charge your remote it kinda snaps right in light a magnet. It automatically lights up with the color red. When the remote is fully charged the light turns green.  I like how it's clear on black and it's very light weight, so moving it around from outlet to outlet is very easy. I really like the simplicity of this product simply plug into the outlets attach your remotes and let it charge!
       


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...