Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Stainless Steel Tumbler 30 oz - New SLIM Base Fits More Cup Holders - Double Wall Vacuum Insulated 18/8 Stainless Keeps Cold or Hot (30 oz - SLIM)




This company really went above and beyond with this product. When I say they knock a lot of the competition out of the water I mean it! It has so many qualities that are sure to please, pleased me at least. It heavy duty so its got some weight to it while holding it or at a stand still. I like how deep and wide it is inside which I took some photos to show you how excellent it looks inside and what you can expect. It very nice thirty ounces is plenty! What I was super shocked about was how beautiful the lid of this produce looks. This is a quality alot of companies miss. Have you ever found yourself thinking " I wonder how much coffee, soda, tea etc I have left in my cup?" The only was to find out was to unscrew the lid to look inside. Not anymore! This company really took the time to consider our needs, with a clear lid! A lid so so clear and well made it looks like glass!

They didn't stop there, they also considered that fact that coffee needs to cool a bit and left a breathing hole in the lid as well. What we got here is a very well made and thought out product that keeps drinks that are hot, hot and drinks that are cold, cold for a greater amount of time with its double wall vacuum insulated core chamber. Wait wait that's not all this really just had at "guaranteed" this company insures that its condensation proof. They completely lived up to what their selling, I filled the cup with mountain dew's code red and ice, just to test out this quality. I let it sit for two hours straight outside. Not one drop of condensation was on the cup, we all know how frustrating it is to grab a cup after its been sitting a while and recoil a wet hand. I'm loving this product through and through. Its lid is dishwasher safe and BPA free, hand washing it is a stitch. I can stick my entire hand inside to wash it. My husband loves it even more than I do! I highly recommend this product. I received this product discounted for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...