Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Coconut Oil Hair Mask - Deep Conditioner with 100% Cold pressed Coconut, Argan, Rosehip oil & Shea Butter - Repair and Moisturize Dry, damaged or Color Treated hair - for all hair types 8 Oz (Misc.)

VA



VA voom the shine that this product gave my is gorgeous! It gave me that "sleek and shine" that EVERY woman wants! My first impression of this product is that I'm really digging the black and white look, there's something elegant about those colors together, good color choices! Second thin that I noticed right away was the packaging, it was completely wrapped in a plastic casing. I think all products should come like this to ensure that the product has absolutely no chance of leaking. When I opened the jar I was taken to coconut land as the wonderful!scent of coconut overtook me lol. Seriously This product smells like coconut heaven! So not only is this a great hair product but it also smells incredibly delicious. Applying the product to my hair was fun it only takes a couple minutes, the products glides right on and immediately soaked into my hair as shown in my pictures. After I rinsed, blow dried and straightened my hair I immediately took pictures to show off the results! Check out that shine! It didn't leave my hair oily either, its soft, shiny and smells amazing I literally can't stop smelling my hair. I highly highly recommend this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...