Wednesday, March 9, 2016

: Children's Pink Felt Cowboy Hat 4E's Novelty® (Toy)

What a cute little hat for little girls! I like how it resembles Jess's hat from the movie toy story. My first impression of this very cute product was " wow it looks even better in person" the color is so much brighter than the picture shows. It's a perfect little cowgirls hat for the summer time! When I put the product on my two years head it fit really well, it wasn't tight at all there's enough room left over for her to slide it on and off with ease. It's very smooth to the touch kinda feels like wool. I think this very cute girls all ages, little boys too..a different color of course. This product is very well made, I found absolutely no flaws. Its not flimsy or floppy its very stiff so it'll last a while without getting damaged during playtimes. Big kudos to this company, I received this product discounted for my unbiased review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...