Sunday, January 3, 2016

Clear Men Scalp Therapy 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner, Anti-Dandruff, Dry Scalp Hydration - 12.9 fl oz bottle

My my does this 2 in one shampoo and conditioner for men work wonders for mens scalp during tjis wicked winter. My husband always get a dry scalp around this time and this product helps 100%! He got sick of smelling like "girly" because we normally use tressemé. Heres a great product to purchase next time you go shopping for your personal care products and it can be purchased online! Walmart.com and amazon.com also at ebay.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...