Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The Watchers Knight of Light book Review!

Fantastic book to read For anyone whom loves fantasy, and adventure! I loved every minute spent reading book one of a seven book series. It's a story based around a young woman named Auriella who's life has nothing short of tragic. Everything changes new characters emerge! Witches, demons, dragons and so much more! I can't leave out the romance and pure beauty being it all. Deirdra Eden has written a five star master piece and I can't wait to find out what happens next! This is a product that I received for free to review on my own accord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...