Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Doodletopia Fairies by Christopher Hart

This is such a fun book to have as a part of my collection. I do enjoy fairies and the wonderful mystery they hold. That plus the fact that I have been able to draw one and it turn out looking decent. I find this book extremely helpful with it's step by step how to and where to instructive words provided by Christopher. Have you ever seen a more adorable way to learn?? Not I, its well explained and easy to follow. Id definitely but this book for beginners, especially children of ages six and up to adult hood.

The front and back cover are very colorful and eye catching which to me is what draws people to a book in the first place. That plus a catchy name, I find that he has accomplished that plus created something people can actually learn from and on their own time and pace. I highly enjoyed this book and will continue to do so. Tina,

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...