Sunday, February 28, 2016

Lush Minerals Tweezers

 I really like that the tweezers came with a complimentary pouch, its super cute! As I was examining the product I noticed how perfectly symmetrical the are, the tip of the tweezers me up nice and tight with no room to spare. Big thumbs up Lush minerals! They have nice weight to them and a very nice point for the more stubborn tiny hairs. The look of this product is gorgeous and I really like the "Tweeze it or Leave it" that's very cute. I was able to get very precise results while tweezing my brows. I highly recommend this product oh did I mention the case for the tweezers closes magnetically? It's very classy great product Lush! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...