Sunday, February 28, 2016

Retinol Moisturizer Cream for Face - With Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid, Tea Tree Oil and Jojoba Oil. Best Night and Day Moisturizing Cream 1.7 Fl. Oz.

 This product deserves five stars all around for not only a great product but for thinking outside the container. What a fantastic idea a jar that pumps the product up and out, then simply wipe it off with your finger tips and apply. Do you sell refill packets? I also like that you can still open the jar to see how much product you have as your using it. The look of this product is simply gorgeous which is what drew me to this product huge kudos on the look of this product! The substinance of the product very rich and fine it has a nice creamy whip cream color. It's quite lovely on the skin, I really like that it moisturized my face without overwhelming my pores. The scent is very light which I think is perfect especially at night! Love this product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...