Sunday, February 28, 2016

Purifying Vitamin C Cleanser - Daily Face Wash to Unclog Pores & Clear Up Dirt, Oil & Grime For the Perfect Jump-Start to Your Skincare Routine - #GetHappyAboutYourSkin by Body Merry


 Blemish free skin here I come! I'm digging this facial cleanser big time! First I love the smell it has a very fresh scent thats very comforting. It's not to strong or too soft it has a perfect scent. Second I love that I didn't feel like my face was being scratched up by the product. There's lots of great natural ingredients in this product that help rejuvenate the skin and pores. After washing my face with this product I noticed that I no longer had dry or dead skin around my nose and eye area, and that my skin was very very smooth. This product is awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...