Sunday, February 28, 2016

Unisex Active Lifestyle Ring by VRH Performance - Unique Silicone Wedding Ring For Your Active Life

 here's a product that will help men and women, whom are constantly working out, jogging or running, working out at the gym even day to day jobs that will keep your personal expensive jewelry from getting lost, damaged or stolen. The product came in its own cute little clear ring case with a cushioned bottom. It fits mine and my husband's finger very well and it's slightly stretchy, say if I were pregnant this would be a perfect ring for a replacement ring. Weight gain would not be a problem considering the run can stretch a ring size bigger. However I think the ring could be slightly thinner and it attracts fuzz. I really like how easy it is to get on and off its a very cool product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...