Sunday, February 28, 2016

Prime Gadget Store 6ft 2M Micro USB Braided Rope Sync Data Charger Cable (Neon Green) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

 very wicked to have, I think everyone can relate to how annoying it is when your phone or tablet is about to die but your right in the middle of something important an email perhaps. You hurry to find your charger but it just to short to be " relaxing and convenient " you basically have to sit right next to be outlet! No more!! Not with this product check out my pictures! I turned my six foot charger cord into a heart to demonstrate its awesomeness!! I can actually stand a good four five feet away from the wall while holding my charging device! I beyond highly recommend purchasing a this product!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...