Sunday, February 28, 2016

Pinnacle Security Identity Protection Sleeves

These are so incredibly neat to have, not neat GOOD! Identify theft is growing stronger that's were pinnacle Security can help! The packaging is very good with easy insert. My first attempt to slide my debit card in was a breeze, removing my card was easily done as well. My husband and I both tried putting the product with our cards enclosed inside our wallets. We were both still able to put the product in the slots provided specifically for holding cards. This product is 100% worth buying to keep your identity and credit card number safe ! Awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...