Sunday, February 28, 2016

Argan Oil Hair Mask

 The size of this product is wonderful, I believe it will last all month. It fits in my hand and opens easily. This product has a very smooth and light texture to it. A texture that when it came in contact with my hair it melted exactly the way organic coconut oil does. I could not believe how wonderful my hair looked and felt after I rinsed out the product. I'm calling my results the InstaShine! I have not had this kind of a result from any other hair mask product!I'm very peculiar when it comes to smells, I'm not particularly fund of the smell of the product. This product is going in my hair regimen from now on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...