Sunday, February 28, 2016

: King Will 8mm Black Tungsten Carbide Ring Blue Carbon Fiber Silver Celtic Dragon Men Wedding Band

This ring is gorgeous! It looks very classy on my husband's finger. We couldn't have picked a better color. First impressions are sometimes a deal breaker but in this case we were blown away. It came in a white cardboard box, but the suprise was the very awesome Burgundy jewelry box! It's very masculine which means this company thought of everything. Take a look at my pictures down below and see for yourself. The ultimate is the PRODUCT and what a beautifully made piece of jewelry. It' looks exactly as advertised and even more perfect in person. I put weight to the test and the results are this ring weighs more than his 14k gold wedding ring. It glistens when lights touches it and he loves the cut of the ring. Theres a perfect amount of blue beneath the silver, its also he had no trouble putting on the product or removing it. This literally the coolest ring for men that I have ever seen, I mean the craftsmanship is out of this world. The silver design is mesmerizing, the entire run was VERY well designed. I recommend this product its spectacular!




1 comment:

  1. The black tungsten carbon fiber silver rings makes it so unique! I really like this ring. It is quite manly, which is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...