Sunday, February 28, 2016

Fenix - Set of 3 [Black, Blue, White] Stylus Pen with Micro Knit Hybrid Fiber Tip for iPhone 4/5/5c/6/6+, iPad/iPad Air/iPad Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6/Edge, Kindle Fire, Surface Pro and More

 I've never liked stylus pens until I got this product. I fell in love with it the moment it touched my tablet! It easily grabs hold of the screen to move whatever, type whatever you may be doing. The metal look through me off when I first looked at it,then I touched it and it gave way! I was like cccooooollll its squishy lol. Then I noticed the small hole at the other end of the stylus pen and realized that I can loop a stylish strin through it wear around my neck for on the go! Thats very neat and my favorite one is the white one. These are a very neat and stylish set of stylus pens I absolutely love them and highly recommend purchasing this product. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...