Friday, May 6, 2016

E-More® High Quality C100 Ultra-thin Elegant 2.4G Multimedia Optical Wireless Keyboard and 1600DPI Game Mouse Set Control & USB Receiver Kit Silicon For PC Laptop Notebook Compatible to Windows 8 7 Vista XP (White)

Winning! You've done it again E-More another very well made keyboard! Its a beautiful white color. It has nice bold grey lettering that"s easy to read. This does require batteries and the USB is located in the mouse. The mouse requires one AA battery and the keyboard requires one AAA battery. I think that's a very good benefit about this product as most require two to three batteries. The numbering on the key board and lettering is robotic! Very awesome looking lettering. I am typing with this product and i must say its very pleasant nice easy strokes as i'm typing.
I'm not having to jab at the keys and because the keys are smaller and thinner than most i'm not making nearly as many mistakes.
Another very good benefit about this key board is that there actually a flat surface in between each key. This is excellent and will stop any kind of debris from falling directly into the tiny cracks.Most wireless keyboards I've used have a straight drop between keys allowing debris and dust to easily fall inside. HUGE benefit that I greatly appreciate! I like the built in prop on the back allowing better hand movement as i'm typing. My hands feel very relaxed and unrestrained. Because this keyboard isn't very wide it makes for a more modern and sleek look. It adds a lot of elegance to my husbands desktop. I also like to rubberized bottom that keep the key board in place as i'm typing.
The mouse is wicked! It's very robotic, beautiful and smooth to the touch. It's a smaller bodies mouse that's very cute, it has a middle scroll which is excellent for online gaming. It feels nice when in use and gives excellent clicking action. I like everything about this product and what it has to offer. I highly recommend this product we enjoy it immensely! I received this product discounted for my honest review.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...