Thursday, May 5, 2016

ZYSUN Women's Casual Nylon Wristlet Bag Multilayer Zipper Purse Clutch Handbag

I so happy with this wristlet slash shoulder bag! It's a perfect size for various occasions and outings. I love the. Color that I chose its like a medium beige color that goes perfect with any color outfit that I own. Whether I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt or a skirt! This is perfect for when me and my family go to the zoo and or to the mall even on hikes ( trail walks lol there's no mountains in Kansas). If my husband myself wanted to go on a quick lunch and I didn't want to take my big purse this is perfect for occasions like that! It's very cool that this came with the wristlet strap and shoulder strap!If I don't want to wear it as those two option I can detach either straps and just carry it in my hand.
It's stylish! I think this one is particularly unique because of all the compartments to store my things! Five total places that can hold items of my choice! Items such a my cellphone which fits inside perfectly as well as my mp3 player. When I unzipped it there's two larger compartments on each side, directly in the middle is a zipper compartment, on each side of the middle compartment is a smaller compartment which is perfect for my driver's license and or cash! The middle zipper compartment is awesome for smaller things like change. I like that the outside zipper brings it all together to make it compact, things can't just bump about inside the bag while in use. Its cute both ways as a wristlet and a shoulder bag, each one is very convienant and easy to keep track of. I'm very happy with is product and I highly recommend it! I received this product discounted for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...