Thursday, May 5, 2016

Miusol Women's Scoop Neck Cap Sleeve Optical Illusion Busniess Bodycon Pencil Dress

What a lovely dress and it fits me quite nicely! I think this company did an excellent job picking the colors for this product. Orange, black and white go together rather well. This dresses quality is excellent! The material used is super soft and very comfortable agaisntmy body. I love the way it forms with my body's shape. It excentuates my curves and tall figure, making me look very elegant and classy. This is a dress one can truly feel feminine and confident when wearing it. The sleeves of this dress is shaped in a way to allow my under arms to breath, there's no material directly under the under arm area, that is truly awesome. If it's hot or I'm nervous and begin to sweet a little there won't be any embarrassing sweet visible for the whole world to see lol. I also like that fact because materials won't constantly be rubbing my under arms causing deodorant stain. Big thumbs up!



The material is so incredibly soft and smooth to the touch! The pencil bottom of the dress is what makes this dress so classy! It's very very comfortable, I have no problems walking in this what so ever. The material is stretchy enough to allow easy movement. If I want to dress it up with stilettos I'll have no worries! The length and width of this beautiful dress is perfect and I believe would look stunning in any woman. This dress does come in small, medium, large, xl and xxl. I'm about five feet eight inches and I love this dress, its super comfortable. I can wear it out to eat, or at parties even to church and remain beautiful and classy! I highly recommend this product and believe it will last a long time. I received this product discounted for my honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...