Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pasonomi Virtual Reality Headset (

Pasonomi VR is on a whole other level, a level of AWESOMENESS! Bravo Pasonomi your product is epic and we say it rocks!! I'm loving every experience I have with this product and how fun it is to feel like I'm in a whole other dimension. This product comes already assembled and ready to use, I simply had to download an app and adjust the visual setting to suit my eyesight for my viewing pleasure. I love and place just sitting back on the chair or on the couch and have an epic time ( after I chose what I want to watch from the app).
This is very high tech and is one of the cooler things that I have ever experienced. I love the white and black look ( I think I'm the terminator when I'm wearing these lol!) They don't look it but these are extremely comfortable to wear. I have yet to experience any unwanted sweating and they have yet to fog while in use. Huge huge plus! The head straps feel nice and comfortable on the head and is hardly noticeable especially once I'm lost in VR Excellency. It very durable, sturdy, reliable and I can say that is an Grade A high quality product. I like that the company took in to consideration the protection of our faces as well as our phone. The opening where I place my face is completely padded. The front of this device opens to reveal where the phone should go, in that space are little blacks pads to protect it from being scratched, theirs also a circular sponge located inside of the goggle like surface to protect the back of the phone as well as keep it in place. I'm very happy with this purchase and would definitely purchase it again. I highly recommend this product, it would make an awesome gift for anyone! I received this product discounted for my honest review.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...