Thursday, May 5, 2016

CDSKnn JX87 Unisex Snapback Hat Space Galaxy Printed Baseball Cap

I think this hat is adorable and it's definitely unisex worthy. My husband and myself look adorable while wearing it ( i'm the cutest lol). It fits us very very well, it's super comfortable while in use. Pretty light weight with an awesome design! It's light our solar system meets galaxy quest plus star wars all thrown into one epic hat! Each and every color chosen for this hat was very well thought out, each star seems to have been strategically placed. I just like to look at it ( it's like this company took a piece of the night sky and put it on this hat just for me!) I'm just loving the material, it's very cool.Whom ever made it did an excellent job sewing it.
I was checking out its quality and very impressed at how even the lines are, and how even each line of thread is. Very nice indeed and it's an exact replica of the display picture. WE love that it's the old school snap back which totally makes sense as its a unisex hat. I think this hat is collection worthy and one that i'd totally buy for family or friends. It can be worn with outfits like jeans and t-shirts with deep blues, purples, light blues, black, grey even white T-shirts and jeans. Its an excellent quality hat that we love to wear! I received this product discounted for my honest review.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...