Thursday, May 5, 2016

aLLreLi [568 Hours] CP0260 Digital Voice Recorder Dictaphone & MP3 Player for Students Learning, Interviews & Meeting (8GB, Black)

Wow! The soundnon this recording plus MP3 player is stunning. It's got a nice slender body that can easily be stored in various places. It can easily fit into my purse, backpack, laptop bag even my husband's pocket. The sound is excellent! There's absolutely no distortion when I play back what I just recorded. No static or other diturbances, We get clear sound every time! Thus product picks up sound like no other! I used a good handful of different voice recorders and I must say this one tops them all. I love the fact that this little guy is also an mp3 player. The built in speakers are excellent it can get pretty loud, which is fantastic. The microphone a speakers are high quality that offers the best sound that I've ever heard when using a device like this.
That is exactly what we wanted, my husband works at a big tracker company with a large workspace. People are constantly shouting at each other to try and tell the other what needs to be done. Sometimes he forgets and has to hunt down that person. With very awesome voice recorder he can automatically repeat what they said into the recording device. Then later if he forgets he can play it back loud and clear. Eight gigabits of storage space is PLENTY that's more space than our laptop lol. This product fits comfortable in his hand while in use and it's light weight yet still has some weight to it. When I turn on the device LCD screen lights and let's me know which mode its in, it has a very nice clear visiual that can be read clearly. It's very easy to operate to switch from music, recording of choose a file click the M(mode) button located on the side of the device. This device has play, pause, record, mode, up and down volume as well as back and forward or skip buttons. It's so awesome that if my husband wants to repeat a playback ormcertain song he can. He can repeat just one track or the entire folder wicked!
This product comes with headphones, a clip on mic, telephone adapter with a cable and its on charging cable! There's a couple songs already installed to the device. My husband and myself are extremely pleased with his product. This is definitely perfect for college students, teachers, plant managers, high school students and construction workers. Anyone whom need a Grade A high quality recorder that also offers entertainment, clear visiual, clear audio this one is perfect for everyday use. I received this product discounted for my honest review.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...