Thursday, May 5, 2016

E-More® Fashion RF1430K Waterproof Dust proof Ultra-thin Elegant 2.4G Multimedia Optical Wireless Keyboard and Shine Optical Mouse Combos & USB Receiver Kit Silicon For PC Laptop Notebook Compatible to Windows 8 7 Vista XP (White with Silver)

Awesome and very appealing water and dust proof keyboard. Batteries are required after batteries have been inserted and I placed the USB in the USB port of my desktop. This product was ready to use and what a lovely experience it is indeed. I love love the slender thin body and the fact that it has a built in slant as well as two feet. I feel as if my finger movement is a lot swifter, it provides a much better typing experience. With little to no effort i'm able to just glide across the keyboard as i'm typing this review. I think the silver and white is very stylish and alluring.
The keys on this are very thin which is so much better than the normal bulky keys I was use to. You don't really notice things like that until you get the real deal. This is a beauty and one worth bragging about. I love how smoother the silicone top makes the keys so soft. Gaming is positively EPIC Never Winter, Diablo and W.O.W my gaming experience is faster as I don't have to push on the keys very hard and their easier to find.I can use this with my desktops as well as my laptop computer.
The MOUSE nice round bottom allows the palm of my hand to sit firmly on my desk surface giving me some excellent movement and clicking action. I think its so cool that I can hide away the USB in the keyboard! Very cool! This is a good sturdy, durable, long lasting Grade A high quality product! It's so wonderful that I can game and enjoy an energy drink or soda while playing and be worry free! NO more worrying about dust or crumbs getting in between the keys! It's easily washable just give it a wipe down and a rinse, follow up by drying it!
Bravo E-More on this five star product! I highly recommend this product. I received this product discounted for my honest review.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...