Thursday, May 5, 2016

Qianle Fashion Sexy Leopard Print/ Black Bag Paillette Shoulder Bags Handbags for Women

Gorgeous, elegant, stunning with lots of storage space for my things! When I first saw this bag I had to have it. Its just so beautifully made how could I not purchase this lovely, attractive bag for myself. I love the sparkly front which contain a zipper compartment. That compartment I have been using specifically for my phone and or mp3 player. It could be used to store my keys, it's an easy access point for my most used items. Its a fairly large bag that I think is a perfect size. There's also a small zipper pocket inside that can also be used for my phone or loose change. The back of the bag contains a zipper pockets as well.


This bag has a fabulous shine that the display picture cannot show. It is much more elegant in person than in the display picture. Inside of the bag has a beautiful brown smooth to the touch material that I think is the perfect color for this bag. It can handle a very large amount of items. My makeup bag, phone, mp3 player, diapers, baby wipes, wallet. keys, a couple small toys, a couple small snacks, pen and paperwork. There was still room to spare even after that. Simply excellent! I love the way this bag is designed, whom ever made it did an awesome job!! I love the tassels and the fact this came with an extra strap so that it can be born over the shoulder. I like it just the way it is and I give this product and this company a HUGE HUGE thumbs up on a Grade A High quality product! This product is durable and will last a long duration of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...