Friday, May 6, 2016

E-More Multifunction High Speed 12-Port USB AC to USB Power Socket USB Charging Station 5V/3.5A 5V/2.5A 5V/1.5A Travel Charger For Smart Phones Pad Tablet Samsung And Other USB-Powered Devices

WOW! I'll never charge my devices with their own adapters ever again lol! Excellency at it's best is exactly how I feel about this product. It's capable of charging up to twelve devices all at once! To test this quality I waited until both mine and my husbands cell phones and tablets were dead. To use this I simply attached the cable to the twelve port adapter and plugged it into the wall. I detached four charging cables from their original adapters and plugged them into the twelve port adapter to charge them.
After an hour I went to check on the status of each device. SWeet! Both of our tablets were completely charged (RCA tablets) I was blown away by this. as it normally takes one and a half to two hours to charge them. It charged them in half the time. Our cell phones were done shortly after one hour ten minutes ( Net ten and Verizon) normally takes up to two hours to charge as well. I'm impressed and am extremely happy with this product. This product charges fast but it also charges safely. It will not over charge your devices! That is a huge plus! We all know that over charging electronics leads to battery failure over time. This adapter prevents that from happening. I can't even begin to express how useful this product is.
Another thing I like about this product is that it sits flat on any surface or floor in our home. and that the cable can be removed for easier storage.
I highly recommend this product, its the best charging adapter that I've ever had the pleasure of using. It can charge phones, tablets, even Bluetooth speaker or any wireless chargeable speaker or device.
I received this product discounted for my honest review.
 

2 comments:

  1. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.
    USB名入れ

    ReplyDelete

12 count body painting colour by SUZHOU BINGXIN STATIONERY CO.,LTD

First I wanna say it's worth buying as it's not expensive. Secondly I purchased this on Amazon and since I have prime it arrived wit...